The UAE is home to Islamic culture, where the spirit of Ramadan truly reflects in the practices and activities around us.
During the Holy month, Deerfields Mall in Abu Dhabi is honoring Ramadan with various family activities for a unique experience until 15th May. Join the fun with these activities, especially keeping kids in mind!
The Holy month is a time of reflection, worship and gratitude. A time of family gatherings, bonding and sharing meals together.
Deerfields Mall has an assortment of exciting activities lined up that you must definitely check out
- The ‘Mystery Lantern Setup’ is an activation located at the main atrium, where the customer spends a minimum of AED 250 and participates in the spend and win ( prizes include Fabyland tickets, Cine Royal couple movie tickets, Emirates Pride Perfume).
- Break your fast with special Ramadan Iftar deals this month. Make the most out of ‘Kids Eat For Free’ offer at 10 participating outlets: Off The Hook, Bill’s Market, Saraydan, Popeyes, Saj 21, Tres Bien, La Brioche, Bursa Kebap, JF Café, Save the Dates.
- There will also be activations in collaboration with Emirates Red Crescent where you can donate and see the moon light up with a note saying thanking you for your contribution to Emirates Red Crescent. They hope you enjoyed seeing the moon brighten up at Deerfields Mall!
- Let the kids have a fun-tastic time at the Game Station at level 4 with their favourite games: backgammon, foos ball, foot carrom and crossword
- An ‘Instagrammable Reading Area’ will also be present with a movable interactive maze game at Level 3.
- A ‘Ramadan Photo Backdrop’ will also be enclosed with a swing hanging from Arabic structure and a writing wall where visitors can leave messages for their loved ones.
Additionally, the mall will be decorated to perfection with very basic and simple Ramadan Décor with lanterns and central lighting and cut outs.
To know more about whats happening at Deerfields Mall visit here.