For the entire month of June
Diablito is throwing a party for all Tapas lovers on Yas Marina. Indulge in Spanish Tapas throughout June with a special promotion. To celebrate World Tapas Day, Diablito has tasty treats and an authentic range of dishes as a Mediterranean escape to Yas Marina for all guests.
For only AED 75/-, choose from three out of six delicious tapas and let your taste buds travel to Spain. Sip on some Estrella, or better yet, opt for a sangria for AED 85/- only.
With six options to choose from, the selection of tapas will include
- Bocata calamares : Black bread with squid and allioli all the way from Madrid
- Empanadillas de pisto : Three mini roasted vegetable empanadas with tomatoes and pumpkin sauce, famous in the La Mancha region.
- Papas con mojo : Baby potatoes cooked in salted water and mojo sauce on top, a classic in Canary Islands.
- Marinera : Biscuit and ensaladilla with white anchovy on top, popular in the Murcia region.
- Pepito Valenciano – A sandwich with roasted vegetables, tuna and pine nuts inside and topped with herb mayo, common in Valencia.
- Bomba de la barceloneta – A crispy croquette made with mashed potatoes and minced beef and truffle, topped with aioli and spicy tomato sauce, a Barcelona favorite.
For more information or bookings at Diablito please call 02-5651175