An exciting Easter Egg Hunt!
As Easter Sunday approaches, Yas Marina’s ‘Marina Hop’ offers family-friendly fun for all. With an Easter egg hunt, a meet-and-greet with the Easter Bunny himself. A variety of brunch, lunch, and dinner packages on offer, Yas Marina is the perfect place to celebrate Easter this year, with festivities kicking off from 12:00 PM until 5:30 PM on 17th April.
Little ones will step, run and hop for joy at the supervised children’s activity centre. Families can participate in fun activities including Easter-themed face painting, giant Jenga, balloon shaping and more at Casa De Cuba, which will be transformed into an Easter wonderland. Kids can get artsy with mural colouring and Easter egg and bunny hat decorating too!
Families can also keep an eye out for the Easter Bunny who is set to welcome visitors on Yas Marina’s Promenade from 2:00 – 5:00 PM.
The Easter Egg Hunt at Yas Marina will take place between 4:00 – 5:00 PM along the promenade. Children can sign up at Yas Marina when they arrive. Each participant will receive a tasty chocolate egg and other treats to enjoy while the little detective who finds the most eggs in the hour will win two annual passes to Yas Theme Parks.
Those keen to indulge in an Easter lunch, brunch or dinner there’s some sensational dining offers:
- Stars n Bars: Serving up a traditional roast with all the trimmings for AED 99 with a choice of roast beef or chicken. Diners can upgrade their meal with two house beverages for AED 119. What’s more? Kids will get to indulge in a mini roast dinner serving of their own for free. For bookings and reservations, call 02-5650101.
- The Scene by Simon Rimmer: Known as the favorite casual dining spot at Yas Marina, The Scene will offer guests The Big Family Brunch from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM. Families can enjoy three hours of unlimited food and beverage packages while kids aged 7 – 12 can indulge in delicious dishes for just AED 49. Kids under six years old can eat for free. For more information or bookings, please call 050-7970331.
- At Diablito’s, little ones under 12 eat free with every adult meal purchased. Families can choose from a special kids’ menu and kids can enjoy a free ice cream with their meals too. For more information or bookings call 02-5651175.
- Iris, with its picturesque backdrop of Yas Marina, will be cooking up a scrumptious brunch from 1:00 PM till 5:00 PM. Kids aged 12-16 can enjoy a selection of mouth-watering dishes for just AED 100 while kids under 12 can eat for free. For more information or bookings please call 055-1605636
- Boroughs, the perfect place for light meals and snacks will be serving healthy dishes, beverages and more from 7:00 AM till 10:30 PM. For more information or bookings please email [email protected].
- At Aquarium, the capital’s go to spot for sensational seafood dishes, guests can indulge in the freshest ocean catches and a selection of dishes for meat-lovers and vegetarians. Open from 1:00 PM, families can look forward to celebrating easter at this elegant but relaxed restaurant at the heart of Yas Marina. For more information or bookings please call 050-6969357
Arrive at Yas Marina in style with the Yas Island Water Shuttle. Operated by Yellow Boats, families in and around Raha Beach can enjoy an experience like no other, arriving for all the Easter fun and festivities by water taxi.
up points from Al Muneera, Al Bandar and Yas Bay will make it easy for visitors to Yas Marina to enjoy their afternoon out without the hassle of parking.
For more information, T&Cs and schedules click here.