Sporting activities in a safe environment under the guidance of professional instructors
A new sports and recreational hub run by ADEC- Fit4Fun is now open at The Galleria Al Maryah Island. Fit4Fun specializes in gaming activities for all ages. Visitors can participate in multiple sports which includes archery tag, mini golf, teqball and table tennis.
You can put your skills to test on the skating rink and in the cricket and football cages. Coaching is also available for gymnastics, karate, judo and kickboxing.
Fit4Fun provides enjoyable sporting activities in a safe environment under the supervision of professional instructors.
Promoting a healthy and active lifestyle, visitors can learn new skills in a relaxed atmosphere.
What to expect at this recreational hub
- Activities include table sports such as teqball ( foot tennis ), table tennis, archery tag, cage football, cage cricket, mini golf and ‘ice’skating.
- Dedicated coaches available for gymnastics, kickboxing, judo and karate. Coaching sessions must be pre-booked in advance.
- Fit4Fun will host competitions in a number of sports.
- Activities are perfect for parties, team-building and just having fun with friends.
- Changing and locker amenities available on-site.
All activities will ensure high levels of safety and comply with government COVID-19 regulations.
Fit4Fun compliments The Galleria Al Maryah Island’s existing entertainment and leisure offerings.
For more information about Fit4Fun you can call 02-4034455 or visit