An iftar banquet hosted by His Majesty King Mohammed VI of Morocco in Rabat
His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces attended an iftar banquet hosted by His Majesty King Mohammed VI of Morocco in Rabat.
During the banquet His Highness Sheikh Mohamed and His Majesty the King of Morocco exchanged congratulations on the occasion of the blessed month of Ramadan. They prayed to the Allah Almighty to perpetuate goodness, and blessings for all.
The two sides also exchanged cordial talk on the depth and width of relations between the UAE and the Kingdom of Morocco. They wished the two nations continued progress, progress and prosperity.
The banquet was attended by
- Moulay Al Hassan, Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Morocco
- Prince Moulay Rachid of Morocco
- H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Ruler’s Representative in Al Dhafra Region
- H.H. Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Council
- H.H. Sheikh Nahyan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Zayed Charitable and Humanitarian Foundation
- H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs and a number of sheikh’s and officials