Recent additions include Asador De Aranda, Breitling and more…
The Galleria Al Maryah Island offers new, exclusive and exciting guest experiences. The community mall welcomes Asador De Aranda, Breitling and the first Barry’s in Abu Dhabi.
In the coming weeks, the destination mall will also introduce new concepts like Patek Philippe, JYSK, Bally and more.
Here’s a list of new stores opened at The Galleria Al Maryah Island
- Asador de Aranda: Founded in the heart of Spain in the sixties, Asador de Aranda is now open at The Galleria. With more than 35 branches all over Spain, this is an authentic Spanish culinary experience.
- Barry’s: This is a original high intensity interval workout. Barry’s tones muscle and maximizes fat loss with a combination of running and weights.
- Sakura Café: Situated in Books Kinokuniya, Sakura Café offers great coffee, Japanese desserts and hearty breakfast while guests enjoy reading books.
- Geox: A one-of-a-kind family brand catering women, men and children covering classic and casual shoes.
- Breitling: A swiss legacy watch-making innovator known for breaking barriers in watch design and navigation.
- Forever Rose Café: An all-day dining concept that serves decadent and sumptuous signature delights and premium beverages.
- Balenciaga: A complete new look defining the concept of modernity and elegance through the mastery of techniques and use of innovative fabrics.
Other brands that will be opening soon at The Galleria include Audemars Piguet, Bally, Patek Phillipe, Lenskart, JYSK.