Guests can avail of complimentary yoga classes all year round!
Boost your overall well being and health at The Galleria Al Maryah Island. Under the guidance of highly trained yoga experts, you can have a refreshing and mindful start to your morning.
Here’s what you need to know about the yoga class at The Galleria Al Maryah Island.
- Classes are scheduled for every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, from 8:30 am to 9:30 am.
- Yoga sessions will be hosted in the Sky Park on Level 4.
- Yoga sessions will be moved to an indoor location in the South Link Bridge on Level 2 near the Family Park and food court, during extreme summers.
- For your own safety, please carry your own yoga mat and towels.
- You will be required to show your valid Green Pass on the ALHOSN UAE app and undergo an EDE scanning before you enter The Galleria Al Maryah Island.
- Since there are limited slots, prior booking is required. Guests need to email: [email protected] with their full name, contact number, and the date of their preferred yoga session.
- Classes are open to everyone, from beginner to advanced, from 16 years of age and above.