Have you been to the Park Market?
Umm Al Emarat Park in Abu Dhabi is hosting a series of activities over the weekend. New and exciting retail outlets and restaurants are opening up at Umm Al Emarat Park’s Alfresco market, The Park Market.
The Park Market has the latest addition and visitors can enjoy a sustainable shopping.
- Natural Woods: For those looking for antiques, lamps and tables made of natural wood.
- Noor handmade: Visitors can find unique handmade accessories
- Mama Ruby: Offering visitors a wide range of items made from crochet.
- Art is Breathing: Here you can buy handmade Arabic coffee and tea sets.
- Blenzy Gallery: Unique home decorations made from resin.
- Tot and Berry sweets: Have a sweet tooth? try the Arab pistachio cookies
New irresistible food outlets have set up camps. Visitors can enjoy a variety of options until the very last bite!
Enjoy delectable international cuisine from city-favourite First Clique restaurant. Mouth-watering burgers taste best at Drizzle’s burger truck. Enjoy local Emirati cuisine from Al Jareed Kitchen. Select your favourite ice cream flavor from La Bottega Del Gelato and feel refreshed with Citronade’s fresh juices.
Visitors at Umm Al Emarat Park can enjoy family time with new and fun activities taking place at The Park Market. Enjoy live jazzy tunes by Ramil Saxophone. Kids can indulge in candle making at the Candle Workshop or fly their own kite with Dar Tasaly or unleash their imagination through art with sessions by Art by Melous.
Don’t miss the mesmerizing magic show and entertaining performance by a clown and juggler.
Every Saturday and Sunday from 4.00 pm to 11.00 pm
To know more visit here