Discover the Best Cocktails in Abu Dhabi at Yas Bay Waterfront
World Cocktail Day is just around the corner, and there’s no better place to celebrate than the Yas Bay Waterfront in Abu Dhabi. This vibrant day-to-night destination offers a range of options for your Saturday sips, from world-class dining hotspots to swanky lounges and casual cafes.
- At The Lighthouse, you can start with the Three Amigos for AED 55, a signature cocktail blended with mandarin puree, agave, and a dash of hot sauce. Or, try the tropical passionfruit drink with freshly squeezed ginger, guaranteed to transport you to a tropical island for just AED 60. For those looking for a classic Italian aperitivo, the Sunset Spritz is the perfect choice, featuring a sphere of iced orange topped with bubbles for AED 60.
- Zeera by The Trilogy offers the Mumbai Mule, a refreshing blend of mango, mint, lime juice, and ginger, for AED 65. Bushra by The Trilogy invites you to try the Souq, a unique plant-based beverage that blends lime, coconut milk, clarified tropical fruits, spice, and jasmine tea, for AED65. Meanwhile, at Siddharta Lounge by The Trilogy, the Coco Pandan transports you to an island paradise with its blend of pandan leaf and flavors of coconut, all for just AED 72.
- Café Del Mar has a range of options for guests, including the Café Del Martini, Sakuri, and Essence of Dessert, all ranging from AED 70 – AED 75.
- Hunter & Barrel offers a range of refreshing beverages, including the classic Negroni, G&T, and a Hunter & Barrel take with lemon juice, sugar, and egg white, all for under AED 60.
- La Carnita is the place to go for Mexican-inspired cocktails, such as the refreshing and smoky Rosita for AED 75, or the banana cordial with cinnamon, lime juice, and more for just AED 70.
- For something truly unique, head to Paradiso for bespoke beverages infused with perfume, such as the grand dame or the safran mule, all for under AED 60.
- Lastly, Akiba Dori is inspired by the neon-lit streets of Tokyo and offers three creative beverages for just AED 55. Choose from A Picnic in Nagoya, T10, or the classic Biru Spritz topped with 7UP.
In addition to the World Cocktail Day offerings, Yas Bay Waterfront has exciting events coming up, such as Monster Jam from May 12-14 and IIFA weekend from 26th-27th May.
With so much to offer, Yas Bay Waterfront is the perfect locale to celebrate World Cocktail Day and enjoy a fun-filled day out.