Recently Abu Dhabi ranked 12th as the safety city to live.
If you are looking to make a move to Abu Dhabi, there are so many reasons to love this peaceful and comfortable city! We all know that Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city of the United Arab Emirates, known best for its tranquil, traditional and easy living lifestyle. The city recently ranked 12th as the safest city to live in for the fifth year in a row, out of 431 cities according to Numbeo’s global index. Rest assured, this is a place where your safety is well taken care off!
- The city has grown vastly over the past five decades and is now estimated to be home to nearly 2 million with over 150 nationalities, which makes it such a great place for a metropolitan culture and lifestyle. The expat and local community welcome you to the cosmopolitan nature of the city.
- Different kinds of transport modes are available such as buses and cabs which are safe to travel at any time of the day and especially safe for women even during late hours.
- Overall, in terms of crime rate, it is almost unlikely you will experience a situation where you may get pickpocketed or an act of violence whether you walk down a road or are in a group at a mall, as people are well to do. If the case that an event is recorded against a person, it may lead to a massive fine or deportation.
- The city is known for its impeccable cleanliness no matter where you go – roads, malls, restaurants, cinemas, hospitals etc. are well maintained and neat at all times.
- On a typical weekend, there are so many tourist attractions for families as well as friends like extensive entertainment facilities, shopping malls and beautiful large gardens and parks, beaches, restaurants, cultural heritage institutes.
- Expats claim that the best thing about living in the Gulf is the quality of life and things / food available for consumption. Due to the regulations by the Food & Health Department, the city maintains a high-quality standard for all their local and imported produce.
- Abu Dhabi’s most talked about attraction spots that residents and tourists must visit are Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Louvre, Mangrove kayaking tours, Ferrari World, Qasr Al Hosn, Warner Bros World, Yas Waterworld, Emirates Park Zoo, Sir Baniyas Island, Etihad Towers, Saadiyat Island, Yas Marina Circuit.
- Abu Dhabi provides a wealth of opportunity and allows people to live tax free. Individuals and families are bound to live a good quality life with well-paid jobs and as long as they respect the traditions and laws of the country.
- Abu Dhabi offers the best of schools and universities for your children under different curriculums.
- If you prefer living the sustainable way, Masdar City located in Abu Dhabi is a low-carbon development made up of a business free zone and residential neighborhood with restaurants, shops and a public green space.
- Most expats rent while living in Abu Dhabi, as it proves to be the economical choice. A typical one bedroom in the main city area can cost around 45,000 – 60,000 AED a year. A two-bedroom apartment costs around 70,000 AED to 100,000 and above, depending on the type of property and its location. For villa accommodation, they range from 120,000 AED and above.
- There are plenty of family-friendly options to live in in each neighborhood from villas, townhouses and apartment living, depending on the location, parking and facilities one prefers.
- The restaurants of Abu Dhabi cater to a host of cuisines locally and worldwide, from Lebanese, Iraqi, to Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Filipino, Chinese, American etc.
If your choice of place is something effortless, hassle-free for everyday errands within your reach and an environment and neighborhood that is social and super friendly, Abu Dhabi definitely makes it to your list!