More exciting news this month with CLYMB finally ready to open its doors to the public.
The 29th of November will see Abu Dhabi unveil its new mega structure, further boosting the number of attractions in the capital.
“We can’t wait to reveal this exciting project. CLYMB Abu Dhabi offers an unforgettable adventurous experience for residents as well as visitors to the capital from all over the world,” said John Rogers, the theme park’s general manager.
“It is a great place for children and adults alike, from beginners to professionals, to challenge themselves in a fun and safe environment with the option to take flight in the world’s widest indoor flight chamber or scale the world’s highest wall.”
Exciting? Well, here are more trivia to know about this upcoming attraction…
- CLYMB Abu Dhabi will feature the world’s biggest flight chamber at 32 feet (10 metres) wide and 82 feet (25 metres) high.
- It has five climbing walls, including the world’s tallest climbing wall measuring 141 feet (42 metres) dubbed The SUMMYT.
- The attraction is designed safe and family-friendly, with expert instructors and extensive safety equipment.
- CLYMB offers varying levels of difficulty in both skydiving and climbing for guests of all skill level.
- The structure’s exterior features a striking geometrically-designed building.
- There will also be retail outlets, private event space and dining options inside the building.
- CLYMB Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island and in close proximity to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi.
- The attraction will be open from Sunday to Thursday between 12pm to 9pm, and Friday and Saturday from 12pm to 11pm.
For more information, visit: clymbabudhabi.com