The event kicks-off on 18th November until 18th March 2023
There will be free bus rides in Abu Dhabi to enjoy the Sheikh Zayed Festival. The Integrated Transport Centre ( ITC ) announced there will be eight buses to transport visitors to the Sheikh Zayed Festival.
There will be eight buses from Monday to Thursday and ten buses from Friday to Sunday to the Sheikh Zayed Festival.
Here’s what you need to know about the free bus ride services to the Sheikh Zayed Festival.
- There will be 30 trips per day from Monday to Thursday.
- There will be 36 trips per day from Friday to Sunday.
- The frequency of the free bus rides in Abu Dhabi will be between 25 to 30 minutes.
- Route starts from the main bus station in Abu Dhabi and goes to Co-operative society Supermarket in Rabdan. From there it will go to the Baniyas court parking lot and finally to the festival in Al Wathba.
- Outbound trips will operate from 3.00 pm to 10.00 pm from Monday to Thursday every 30 minutes.
- The trip from Shiekh Zayed Festival to the city will start from 4.30 pm and run until 11.30 pm every 30 minutes.
- Outbound trips from Friday to Sunday and public holidays will start from 03.00 pm and run until 9.30 pm every 30 minutes.
- The return trip from Sheikh Zayed Festival will start from 4.30 pm and run until midnight every 30 minutes.
The total distance from the main bus station to the Sheikh Zayed Festival rounds to an hour and a half.
For bus timings visit ITC’s website www.itc.gov.ae or alternatively download the ‘Darbi’ smart application.