Delectable dining, personalised gifts, community initiatives, stunning decor
The Galleria Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi’s community mall invites visitors to experience the Spirit of Ramadan with special offers, promotions and Iftar and suhoor offerings.
A personalised gift for shoppers
- Upon spending AED 300 or more during Ramadan last 10 days, from 22nd April-1st May, guests can pick a personalised gift of their choice.
- It could be a candle, soap or perfume which can be customised and created onsite with a scent of your choice by a skilled craftsman.
- Visit the stand on Level 2, near Caboodle from 8:00pm – 11:00pm daily to present your receipts and receive your free gift.
Delectable Iftars and Suhours
- Home to a wide range of restaurants including Bombay Canteen, L’ETO, LPM Restaurant & Bar, La Brioche and 99 Sushi Bar & Restaurant, guests can break their fast or enjoy a late night suhour at the capital’s ultimate dining destination.
- For more information on Ramadan Iftar and suhour offers at The Galleria, please visit thegalleria.ae/ramadan2022.
Wall of Change with Ma’an Authority of Social Contribution
- The Galleria has partnered with Ma’an Authority of Social Contribution throughout the Holy month of Ramadan to support the Wall of Change campaign that aims to raise funds for several social causes.
- Guests can learn about how they can create a more sustainable future by interacting with digital screens placed throughout the mall and make a donation using a QR Code.
- Wall of Change screens will be located on Concourse Level, next to Waitrose and on Level L2 in The Luxury Collection.
Instagrammable Ramadan décor
- The Galleria is set to dazzle with spectacular crescent moons and themed décor giving guests the chance to snap a photo and capture unforgettable moments with their families and friends this Ramadan.
For more information about The Galleria Al Maryah Island please visit www.thegalleria.ae or follow @TheGalleriaUAE.