Summer fun at the largest aquarium in the Middle East
The first-ever summer camp in Abu Dhabi has launched Kids’ Edutainment. The National Aquarium in Abu Dhabi is offering a wide range of entertaining and educational activities for all age groups.
This year Middle East’s largest aquarium, The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi (TNA) is welcoming all kids with their first ever summer camp. The weekday summer camp is open for experience till 26th August.
Kids between 5 to 13 years of age are invited to engage in fun-filled and educative courses and programs. The camp is currently running on weekdays until the 26th August to keep youngsters busy throughout the summer holidays.
Al Qana is one of Abu Dhabi’s most iconic destinations offering children an opportunity to discover and learn fun and exciting skills.
Here the kids will learn
- How to grow their own beans, observe tiny creatures under professional microscopes
- How to sort trash into recyclables and non-recyclables and much more.
- Chance to engage with the aquarium’s resident animals and birds.
- Detect garbage in a sea turtle’s stomach.
- Receive an Animal Training 101 from the qualified animal trainers themselves.
- Participate in the aquarium scavenger hunt competition
- Arts and crafts contests for the animals in the Flooded Forest.
- Learn how to fold their favourite animal in origami.
- Campers will have the opportunity to observe microorganisms under a microscope in the Microworld Discovery Room.
AED 199/- per day or AED 795/- per week ( Sibling discount of 10% applies ).
For more information call 054-9961960 or visit https://thenationalaquarium.ae/en/summer-camp
We have round up a list of Summer Camp in Abu Dhabi. Click here.