The Volvo EX30 has been designed to have the smallest CO2 footprint
In sync with the historic COP28 in the UAE, Al-Futtaim Trading Enterprises introduces the Volvo EX30. An electric SUV setting new standards for sustainability and green mobility in the region.
- Carbon Footprint: The Volvo EX30 proudly boasts the smallest CO2 footprint among Volvo cars, aligning seamlessly with the brand’s commitment to sustainable driving.
- Battery Options: The EX30 offers two battery variants – a 51 kWh LFP pack ideal for urban driving and a 69 kWh NMC variant extending the range to an impressive 480 km.
- Performance: Experience the exhilarating Ultra Performance variant, featuring an additional e-motor, propelling the EX30 from 0-100 km/h in a mere 3.6 seconds – Volvo’s fastest-accelerating car.
- Fast Charging: The EX30 supports quick charging, boasting a capacity of up to 153 kW for the Twin Motor variant, allowing a swift 10-80% charge in just over 25 minutes.
- Safety Features: Advanced safety features, including ‘dooring’ accident prevention, prioritize the well-being of both drivers and passengers.
- Convenience and Tech: The car features the latest Park Pilot Assist, a contextual single-screen UI with seamless Google integration, and a 12.3” display for an enhanced user experience.
- Interior Design: Immerse yourself in Scandinavian design with the EX30’s five ambient lighting themes inspired by different Scandinavian landscapes, offering a sense of calm.
The Volvo EX30 is available in four grades – Core, Plus, Ultra Performance, and Ultra Performance LE, starting at an enticing AED 149,900. Secure your piece of sustainable innovation by booking in advance, choosing from five exterior colors and four interior color choices inspired by the beauty of Scandinavian nature.
As the UAE focuses on sustainable transportation, the Volvo EX30 emerges as a trailblazer in the electric SUV market, delivering innovation, high performance, and an eco-friendly driving experience.
For more information visit https://www.volvocarsuae.ae/en/
Check out the latest updates for Abu Dhabi Talking here.